Beginners Choice (Bulk Pack)
HIGH FAT BLEND - FEED IN ROTATION WITH OTHER PROTEIN BLENDS - NOT INTENDED TO FEED EXCLUSIVELY
40 lb Bulk Pack is packaged in (8) 5 lb rolls or (4) 10 lb bags. The plant is transitioning to the new Poly Clip bags. During the transition, your bulk pack may be one or the other. At this time there's not an option to choose the packaging.
Beef Blend, Tripe and Fish Combo - 15% Bone
Omega 6/3 Rich
1. Beef: Protein and Vitamin B12, which provides energy and good muscle health
2. Fish: is said to help against cardiovascular disease, prostate cancer, age-related vision loss and dementia. It's a good source of vitamin D, protein, some B vitamins and selenium. It's also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids.
3. Tripe: Green tripe is a loaded with digestive enzymes and probiotics, a natural probiotic with Lactobacillus Acidophilus, these are the "good guys" in the bacterial colonies. Also, Green Tripe has the perfect ratio of calcium to phosphorus – 1:1 and essential fatty acids, Linoleic and Linolenic, in their recommended proportions.
4. Organs: 5% Liver, 5% Kidney - Organ meats are densely packed with just about every nutrient, including heavy doses of B vitamins such as: B1, B2, B6, folic acid and vitamin B12.
Organ meats are also loaded with minerals like phosphorus, iron, copper, magnesium and iodine, and provide the important fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
5. Bone: 15% Calcium and Phosphorus, helps promote healthy teeth, gums and strengthens bones
6. Fat: 18% BY WEIGHT
FAT promote healthy skin and shinier coat, helps manage metabolism, fights off illness and diseases, and increases brain function.
Never high heat pasteurized or processed by HPP (high-pressure pasteurization) no premixes, no preservatives, no fillers, no 3D or 4D meats. Made as mother nature intended - real raw.
Beef Muscle Meat
Please choose location when placing your order.
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pets risk of a food-borne illness.
Storage and Handling Information Statement:
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if mishandled.
Follow these instructions for safest use.
1. Keep frozen until ready to use.
2. Thaw in refrigerator.
3. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
4. Refrigerate leftovers immediately.
Made by Texas Tripe at 110 2nd SW St. in Detroit, TX.
You agree to hold harmless - Mayfair Advisors, LLC AKA Raw Dog Food and Company and accept all risk by executing this purchase.