Atlantic Mackerel - Wild Caught
Whole Atlantic Mackerel
5 lb Packages
Each Mackerel is approximately 5-8" in length.
Average individual sardine weight - approximately 6 oz.
Approximately 11 Mackerel per package
Feeding a whole natural fish is far superior to a processed fish oil. Mackerel is a great option to replace commercial fish oils.
We believe feeding a whole natural fish is far superior to a processed fish oil.
Mackerel is a great option to replace commercial fish oils.
Dr. John Bauer, a leading veterinary nutritionist, wrote, "Omega-3 fatty acids are critically important in pet neuromuscular development, skin health, and coat quality."
Mackerel are a great source of EPA and DHA long-chain omega-3 fatty acids but also high in protein, and provides a range of trace minerals which includes natural forms of zinc, antioxidants and a full spectrum of vitamins including D, B12, E and K.
- Alleviating the harmful effects of allergies and other conditions that result from an over reactive immune system response
- Slowing the growth of common yeast infections
- Aiding proper development of the retina and visual cortex
- Regulating blood-clotting activity
- Slowing the development and spread of certain pet cancers
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Cognitive function and neurological health
- Inflammatory skin disease
- Kidney disease
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pet's risk of a foodborne illness.