Yak Ground Burger
You want the best for Fido! Yak is a sweet and delicately flavored red meat.
Humanely raised in Colorado 100% Grass Fed and Grass-Finished.
The Ground Yak Burger is packaged in Crovac Vacuum Sealed bags and was produced for local markets in August of 2017. Being vacuumed sealed keeps the meat safe from freezer burn for a number of years. They're offering to Raw Dog Food and Company at a discounted rate below the regular $14.00 per lb as sold in stores.
Our organless ground Yak is an excellent protein to use for rotational feeding and packed full of flavor. Your furbabies will love having Yak added into their meal
The Yaks are given "free range" of several thousand acres, all year long. They graze on high mountain pastures, riparian areas, and artesian wells during the spring and summer.
Yaks have adapted to survive in high altitudes, their blood carries much more oxygen (and nutrients) because of this. Yak is a deep red color, because of this unique composition.
- 100% Grass Fed and Grass-Finished
- Ultra-lean (95 and 97% fat-free) the little fat that exists is high in Omega-3's, Mono-Unsaturated Fats, and Linoleic Acids (CLA's)
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL
- NO Additives
- NO Growth Hormones
- NO Steroids
- NOT Fed Antibiotics
- NOT Fed animal by-products
- NO artificial colors
- NO chemical residues
- NO mercury contamination
- NOTHING ARTIFICIAL
Never high heat pasteurized or processed by HPP (high-pressure pasteurization).
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pet's risk of a foodborne illness.
Storage and Handling Information Statement:
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if mishandled.
Follow these instructions for safest use.
1. Keep frozen until ready to use.
2. Thaw in refrigerator.
3. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
4. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
You agree to hold harmless - Mayfair Advisors, LLC AKA Raw Dog Food and Company and accept all risk by executing this purchase.