Beef Neck Raw Meaty Bones
Beef Neck Consumable Bone Cut into approximately 2 inch thick pieces.
5 pound bag
Animal Welfare and Sourcing
The meat used to produce the blend is USDA Certified and Inspected for Human Consumption. The meat comes into the facility fresh just like you’d purchase from your local butcher or meat counter.
- Sourced from small herd cattle ranchers
- Never Ever sourced from brokers, auctions or fed lots
- Grass-Fed, pastured, antibiotic and hormone-free beef
- Bone is from USA raised pork
- Product of USA
Beef Neck Bones
Beef neck bones are a very meaty consumable bone, produced from grass-fed premium pastured cattle. Never high heat pasteurized or processed by HPP (high-pressure pasteurization).
Healthy, mouthwatering and jam-packed full of nature's natural nutrients. Our yummy beef neck bones are a softer bone giving your dogs jaws a pleasing workout, helping to promote teeth and gum health. The neck bones have attached connective tissue and valuable nutrients such as phosphorus, calcium plus natural glucosamine and chondroitin helpful in maintaining joint health.
Chewing is a form of relaxation for your fur babies and feeding raw meaty bones is an important component of a raw diet.
Serve as a treat or part of your dogs raw bone ratio 1-3 times per week.
A few suggestions when feeding Raw Meaty Bones:
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Never feed cooked bones
- Always separate from other dogs in the household to prevent possible fights. Raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and can cause the best of friends to get into a scuffle.
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pet's risk of a foodborne illness.