Bison Patella (Kneecaps) Bones
Bison Patella (Kneecaps) Bones weigh approximately 0.4-0.6 lb each, produced from premium Bison. Never high heat pasteurized or processed by HPP (high-pressure pasteurization).
Approximately 5 lb cases with 10-15 kneecaps in each case.
The patella bones are healthy, mouthwatering and packed full of nature's natural nutrients. Our yummy bison patellas are a softer bone giving your dogs jaws a pleasing workout, helping to promote teeth and gum health. The patella bones and attached connective tissue, also provide natural glucosamine and chondroitin helpful in maintaining joint health.
- Excellent bone to feed for teeth-cleaning, positive mental stimulation, and a great jaw exercise
- Pets love chewing on the cartilaginous texture, which provides the building blocks for sturdy joints
- Wrapped in tendons, which provides a natural dental floss
- Good for small, medium, and large dogs
- From USDA human-grade bison
Chewing is a form of relaxation for your fur babies and feeding raw meaty bones is an important component of a raw diet.
Serve as a treat or part of your dogs raw bone ratio 1-3 times per week.
Bison is an excellent protein to use for rotational feeding and packed full of flavor. Your furbabies will love having bison added to their meal plan.
Bison protein is one of the richest natural sources of CoQ10 and has a higher concentration of iron and essential fatty acids. Compared to commercial beef, bison is leaner, lower in cholesterol and higher in protein content.
The Bison Marrow Bones are sourced from our partnership with local small herd Bison rancher who follows sustainable livestock production practices and high standards of animal welfare. "Never Ever" Antibiotics or Hormones.
A few suggestions when feeding Raw Meaty Bones:
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone
- Never feed cooked bones
- Always separate from other dogs in the household to prevent possible fights. Raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and can cause the best of friends to get into a scuffle.
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge
Bison Patella Bones
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pet's risk of a foodborne illness.