20 lb case of 2 lb chub individual chub packaging.
A blend with the older dog in mind. With a balance of ingredients that will make even the old pro, feel young again. Senior Pro was designed with these ingredients for these reasons:
1. Beef: Protein and Vitamin B12, which provides energy and good muscle health
2. Chicken Feet: Glucosamine & Chondroitin: this help with protection and repair of connective tissue and good joint health.
3. Green Tripe: has pro-biotics which aid with digestion, cleans and purifies blood, removes toxins, parasites, and fungus
4. Organs: Which has just about every nutrient, B vitamins, folic acid, and minerals there is. Which promotes a stronger healthier immune system.
5. Bone: Calcium and Phosphorus, helps promote healthy teeth and gums and strengthens bones
6. Fat: help promote healthy skin and shinier coat, helps manage metabolism, fights off illness and diseases, and increases brain function.
Senior Pro Blend recipe is produced using premium pastured, grass-fed beef muscle meat. Our producers pride themselves on only providing the best raw dog food by using the favorite cuts of muscle meat, not the rendered scraps many raw pet food companies skimp on.
Never high heat pasteurized or processed by HPP (high-pressure pasteurization) no premixes, no preservatives, no fillers, no 3D or 4D meats. Made as mother nature intended - real raw.
Beef Muscle Meat
Beef Green Tripe
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Handling and consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase you and your pets risk of a foodborne illness.
Prey Model Raw
Storage and Handling Information Statement:
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if mishandled.
Follow these instructions for safest use.
1. Keep frozen until ready to use.
2. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
3. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
4. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Made by Texas Tripe at 110 2nd SW St. in Detroit, TX.
You agree to hold harmless - Mayfair Advisors, LLC AKA Raw Dog Food and Company and accept all risk by executing this purchase.