Please Note - This item is not available for shipping.
Upon checkout, if this item is in your cart, the "Shipping" option will not be available.
Whole Raw Duck Heads
Weight - Approx. 3.5 - 4.5 ounces each
Length - Approx. 4-5 inches
Sold in 5lb Bag -
Approximately 15-20 Heads in a Bag
- Tongue Removed
- Eyeballs Included
- Brains Included
- Brains & Eyeballs an important part of the raw diet!
How to Use:
As a bone. Fully consumable. Malleable with lots of extra nutrients!
Duck Stewardship Program:
- Ducks are raised in quiet, spacious barns where they have room to roam about and have access to fresh water and feed.
- Duck barns protect the birds from extreme weather conditions, predators and disease, but allow the fresh air needed to keep the ducks healthy.
- Non-GMO feed
- Non-antibiotic feed
- No Growth hormones (not allowed in poultry production)
- No RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- A staff poultry nutritionist formulates a balanced diet for the ducks from corn, soy, wheat and other essential nutrients.
- Duck feeds do not contain any antibiotics, growth hormones, or RUPPs (Restricted Use Protein Products) like meat and bone meal.
- The feed mill holds valid certifications under the American Feed Industry Association’s Safe Feed/Safe Food Certification Program, which helps assure feed and food safety.
- Product of USA
The Raw Food products are a pet food supplement only, not for Human Consumption.
Storage and Handling Information Statement:
Some raw food products may contain bacteria that could cause illness if mishandled.
Follow these instructions for safest use.
1. Keep frozen until ready to use.
2. Thaw in refrigerator.
3. Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces, utensils (including cutting boards, preparation and feeding bowls), hands, and any other items that touch or contact raw meat or poultry with hot soapy water.
4. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.